Store Policies & FAQ
@SamKalensky Shop Policies & FAQ:
Q: How long will it take to receive my order?
A: Approximately; my shipping dates are usually on or adjacent to the 5th, 15th or 25th of each month. - Once shipped, most domestic orders take anywhere from 2 to 10 business days to arrive depending on the efficiency of the local postal service. [I ship via Canada post usually.] - International shipping delivery times may vary between 2 and 12 weeks. - Please be patient and keep in mind i am just one person managing this shop, that said, if i'm ever late with something or if for some reason something doesn't arrive, please don't be shy to reach out - if something is lost i'm more than happy to make it up by sending it as a bonus along with your next order.
Express shipping & Tracking, Gift Wrapping can be also be arranged but it will usually cost extra.
The following items cannot be returned or exchanged: unless they arrive damaged or defective. Because of the nature of these items: I cannot accept returns for:
- Custom or Personalised orders.
- Perishable products.
- Digital downloads.
- Intimate items. (for health/hygiene reasons)
[Frequently Asked Questionmarks???]
A: Unique sticker designs usually take anywhere between 3-12 hours to draw from start to finish. depending on the details/research involved. Detailed Prints sometimes take upwards of 12+ sometimes, even longer to plan out. That said it varies depending on the subject at hand & reguardless The work is usually spread out over a few days/weeks. If you want to watch me create something live, check out the videos on my twitch channel: twitch.tv/samkalensky
A: I'm quite proud to say: I handle the creation of the majority of my own merch in-house from the concept to the final package: I own an artisan model Wide Format Epson Printer – which uses 9 different kinds of ink for that vibrant appearance. – each one is artisan/museum quality: in otherwords The colors will stay exactly as vivid & crisp as they where intended to be and will stay as such for a lifetime if treated well! - My Stickers and Pins are weather-resistanant hand cut by myself or my younger sibling who is hired to help!
Q: Sizing? Can you do Custom sized sticker orders/prints?
A: yea! I can print anything you like at a custom size from anywhere as small as an inch to as big as a 17x22 poster! - I can also do stickers, pins, magnets and even 3d prints! a holographic laminate overlay is also available for most stickers. (makes them stronger & fully finger proof.) – I am usually available for hire and can draw custom stickers buttons and Print designs at an hourly rate (scroll down for more info.) - If you want to arrange specific custom sizes/cuts for your order please contact me in the chatbox at the bottom of the screen:
My Custom Sticker/Magnet pricing generally goes as follows:
- "Small" = 1"-3" | $4/ea. | Combo any 3 for $10.
- "Regular" = 3.5"-5" | $8/ea. | Combo any 3 for $20.
- "Jumbo" = 6"-"8" | $15/ea. | Combo any 3 for $35.
- "Page Size" = "8.5x11" | $20/Ea | Combo any 3 for $35.
Bigger you go/more you order the more you save with the combo. [sizes may vary and are approximate depending on the design.] - My stickers are all hand cut sizes may vary. - Most stickers in the shop are regular size at approximately 3.5"-5" (depending on the design.) - Smaller stickers are much rarer from me because they take a long time to cut out. - if you would like to arrange a custom sized sticker, please contact me via the chat box at the bottom of the screen!
A: I am a trad-digital artist meaning that I usually start with a quick pencil sketch on paper and then handle the bulk of my drawing in Adobe Animate using a digital pen and 24" tablet called a cintiq. - Materials: My sticker paper is ordered from OnlineLabels.com, My Enamel pins where produced via the PinCompany. Deskmats where a collab via the KeyCompany. My Shirts are made locally at Make.ca & My Zines are made via Clubcard.ca
Q: Sticker Care Instructions?:
A: My Stickers are weather resistant which means they can survive well outside, on a laptop or on a cars bumper! – But, Do keep in mind that your fingers and body oil is not weather. So: its best to keep them somewhere they will not be in constant contact with fingers!! – However: a laminate solves that problem entirely and will look very cool to boot!! – I can apply this finish to any of my stickers for just a dollar or two extra.
•[ Copyright & other Legal stuff ]•
All designs, characters, images & photos featured in my shop & website are ©samkalensky all rights reserved under Canadian BC law. – (unless otherwise noted!) – My products are intended to be used for your personal use only and are never intended for resale beyond my own shop in any form. - PLEASE contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you intend to resell my work or if you would like to work out a licensing deal for a characters design! – My name is usually watermarked on images in a way that you would not notice it (unless you where actively looking for it.) – Under absolutely no circumstances are my works, characters or images to be used as Non/Fungible/Tokens, used for Ai training or to be associated with other Block/Chain related shenanigans! – I do NOT consent. –
• As a note to Small Creators/Podcasts/Youtuber's: I generally don't mind if you use my photos/art in your videos! (in fact, I'd be flattered) as long you link back to my site in the description & on screen! (If you're ever unsure, just ask! Tips are always appreciated and i also offer the HD art via my patreon.) any other use is not allowed, again please contact me with questions.
• Each Listing usually features the earliest Print, News clipping or other Illustrations as the last slides/in the description These images are usually subject to the public domain or are otherwise featured for historical/educational purposes only! – [if for some reason I'm mistaken & i mistakenly used something that i shouldn't have, please don't be shy to reach out! i'll gladly remove the picture in question.] – They are generally not part of the work or intended to be re-sold as part of the listing. - Any misinformation or infringement is unwilling/unintentional on the part of sam kalensky & others that helped make this site a reality, further attributions & due credits are also given on my bibliography page. (if you use my site for research please link back to me or include my page in a bibliography of your own!)
Q: Where are your Fan-Works: Smash Bro badges & such?
A: For the most part I've decided to keep those off my website and keep them as Convention/Event/Etsy exclusives: You can however still order them via the “grab bag” listing in my Shop or request specifics via my Patreon club packages! - I feel It makes them just a tiny bit more special that way. Plus, out of respect to the original creators, i feel it would be unfair to make a constant profit off of my parody/unofficial works. - a bit of a disclaimer: Regardless of how you fling it: My Fanworks are always sold for a very limited time and where created because I am a fan of the series or character in question, they where created in mind of fun/celebration before profit! – I've always done my best to research & make sure that the IP holder is ok with fanworks in the first place. - When something sells out, I only restock once in a blue moon, if at all. - I claim no ownership over the popular characters or the IP. - [Other than the fact that I created the art - on that note: My fan-works also not be reprinted, edited or resold by anyone but myself. – if you've lost a pin or convention exclusive badge, feel free to reach out via the chat at the bottom of the screen, i'm happy to reconnect ya.
Q: I want to hire/commission you to make something for me!
• For "fun" or "casual" projects: (IE: fanworks of your fav character, selfies, pics of your pets etc.) - Check out my Patreon for more information on monthly sketch rewards.
• For "Professional" or "Personal" inquires: I work at an hourly rate, ranging between $75-$250/hour (depending on the scale of your project!) send me the full details on what you'd like from me and i'll send you back a time estimate/quote! – For example: My badges usually take 4-6 hours to complete. (Depending on the level of complexity) – Of course i'm not against working within a set budget too but Please respect my rates, as art is my full time profession & main source of income!